Here are the best handpicked sleepover questions for tweens truth or dare for both girls and boys. Moreover, you can use this truth or dare game questions to play through chit.
Have look below and pick the chit game sleepover questions for tweens or you can even use these questions to ask over text. Enjoy!
Best Truth Or Dare Sleepover Questions For Tweens
- What is your baby nickname?
- What kids’ movie do you still secretly watch over and over?
- Have you ever danced in front of the mirror?
- Which song are you embarrassed that you love?
- What is something you’ve never told anyone?
- Do you sleep with a blanket or stuffed animal?
- Given the choice, would you want to hang out with your parents?
- Imagine yourself as a college student… what would you be like?
- What do you think about while sitting on the toilet?
- Would you rather have a sneeze that sounds like a train horn or only be able to do a creepy high-pitched giggle as a laugh?
- Have you ever peed in the swimming pool?
- Would you rather eat a pigeon or a subway rat?
- Would you eat an ice cream sunday topped with dead flies in exchange for $50?
Truth or Dare Embarrassing Sleepover Questions For Tweens
- What don’t you want anyone in this group to ask you? (Be sure to keep it in mind for future rounds!)
- Have you ever told a lie during a game of Truth or Dare? What was it and why?
- Have you ever had a crush on anyone here?
- Which person here knows something about you that you wouldn’t want to be revealed?
- Have you ever sung and danced in the grocery store?
- What book are you embarrassed to have read?
- What do you eat when you can choose anything and no one is around to see?
- If your parents went out of town for a week and you had the house to yourself, what would you do?
- What was the worst day of your life and why?
- What was the weirdest/strangest dream you have ever had?
- What is the one question you do not want to be asked in this game? (remember this for later!)
- Rate everyone in this room, on a scale of one to ten.
- List five disgusting/annoying habits you have?
- What is your weight?
- Have you ever stolen something?
- Did you let someone else take the fall for something you did?
- What is the most embarrassing thing that your parents caught you do?
- What was the stupidest thing you ever did?
- How long have you gone without showering/shaving?
- Did you ever spread a nasty rumor about someone else?
- What’s the weirdest thing you did when you were alone, in front of a mirror?
- What kind of pajamas do you wear to bed?
- What is the silliest thing that you are attached to and still possess (if it were a thing)?
- Did you ever watch an adult film and lie to your parents about it?
- What was the biggest lie you told without getting caught?
- If you were asked to make one of the people in this room your slave, who would you choose and why?
- Who looks sexier: (give two girlfriends’ names)?
- Name one thing you hate in each of us.
- Who is the one person you hate most in the world?
- What do you do when you are alone at home?
Hopefully, these sleepover questions for tweens were helpful for chit games or truth or dare games over text.
Moreover, you can try these questions to ask your partner, friends, and crush that will help you to get to know them better or for a fun time.
Subscribe to us to get similar content delivered to your inbox directly whenever there is content published. Enjoy!
Romantic Questions For Couple
Flirty & Dirty Questions To Ask A Guy
Hot Questions To Ask A Guy You Like
Fun Questions To Ask Your Girlfriend Romantic
Romantic Questions For Couples Game
Deep Questions To Ask Your Girlfriend
Fun Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend
Deep Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend
Cute Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend
Romantic Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend