It’s always a good idea to play icebreakers with friends at adventure camps or just hanging out with friends at a sleepover.
Here are truth or dare teenage sleepover questions that will make you laugh and have a great time with friends or besties.
Through this collection of truth or dare questions for teenagers, you can learn some hidden secrets about your friends that can be embarrassing for them as well as for you.
It will be fun to watch how they react when dared to do something gross, scary, flirty, or dirty.
Hopefully, these teenage sleepover questions for friends, partners, or crushes will help you to get to know your sleepover partner(s) better!
How to make a truth or dare game interesting?
You can either play a truth or dare game with many people or just one person and that person can be your friend, crush, or boyfriend/girlfriend.
Each person has to answer truthfully or take a dare in which he/she has to perform an action (dare) from the questions selected for the game.
These teenage sleepover questions for truth and dare are sure fun and will make your good friends your besties without any harm to anyone while playing.
Best Truth Or Dare Questions For Teenagers [currentyeat]
These are truth or dare questions for teens that can be really helpful for chit games ideally for a sleep over.
- What is your greatest fear in a relationship?
- Have you ever smoked?
- What about alcohol?
- Would you go to a noode beach?
- Are you still a v*rg*n?
- Do you have hidden piercings or tattoos?
- Have you ever dropped food on the floor and eaten it?
- Have you ever peed in your bed? When was the last time?
- What do you use when you run out of toilet paper?
- What’s the weirdest thing you and your partner have ever done together?
- Have you ever had a s*xy dream about someone? If so, who?
- Who’s the hottest person you’ve ever kissed?
- Have you ever regifted a gift?
- Have you ever had feelings for your best friend?
- Do you pick your nose?
- Have you ever peed in your pants?
- Have you ever s*xted?
- Do you still have your stuffed animal or baby blanket in your bed?
- Have you ever stolen something?
- Have you ever cheated on your boyfriend/girlfriend?
- Who do you stalk on social media the most?
- Do you pee in the pool when you go swimming?
- Have you ever worn your underclothes inside out?
- Would you rather smell someone’s feet or armpit?
- What was the last naughty thing you searched for on your phone?
- What nickname do your parents call you?
- Do you have a secret diary?
- Have you ever had feelings for someone who is taken?
- Have you ever been rejected by someone you like?
- Who do you currently like?
- What’s the farthest you have gone on a first date?
- Have you ever liked your friend’s brother or sister?
- Have you ever liked someone older than you?
- Have your parents ever caught you with your boyfriend/girlfriend?
- Have you ever walked in on your parents?
- Would you tell your best friend that they were being cheated on?
- Have you ever pretended not to read someone’s text, if so, who?
- Have you ever cheated on someone?
- Who do you not trust in this room?
- Have you ever liked a friend’s boyfriend?
- Have you ever canceled plans with a friend to go see a boy?
- Have you ever lied to cancel plans with someone you didn’t want to see?
- How many people have you ever kissed?
- What turns you on?
- Has anyone ever sent you a noode pic? Who?
- Have you ever posted a bad photo of someone on purpose?
- Have you ever told a secret you promised to keep?
- Which teacher do you think is the hottest?
- Who’s the last person you kissed?
- Have you ever liked someone of the same (or opposite) gender?
- When was the last time you cried and why?
- Do you believe in love at first sight?
- Have you ever flashed anyone?
- Who is the worst dancer in this room?
- Who is the worst dresser in this room?
- What’s your ultimate fantasy?
- What do you think is the biggest turn-off?
- What’s the naughtiest thing you’ve done at school?
- Who has seen you [email protected]?
Teenage Sleepover Questions For Kids Dare 2021
- Take an embarrassing selfie and post it to Facebook, Snapchat, or Instagram.
- Smell ___’s feet.
- Text your crush.
- Lick peanut butter off the finger of the person to your left.
- Stand on one leg until it’s your turn again.
- Sniff everyone’s armpit and rank them from stinkiest to least stinky.
- Post a picture of the toilet on your social media.
- Go outside and wave to three passing cars. If they stop, wave them along.
- Change your relationship status on Facebook to “married.”
- Dial-up Round Table and sing Happy Birthday to the first person who answers.
- Let someone draw a tattoo on you.
- Hold hands with the person to your right until it’s your round again.
- Meow like a cat for a minute straight.
- Massage the person to your left for 1 minute.
- Get down on one knee and propose to the person to your right.
- Let your friends pick someone random in your contacts and text: Happy New Year!
- Imitate the person to your right for 1 minute.
- Rub your stomach and tap your head for 1 minute.
- Call McDonald’s and ask if they sell taquitos.
- Call Taco Bell and ask if they sell French fries.
- Hop around like a bunny in the front yard for 1 minute.
- Speak to your friends like a goat for 1 minute.
- Post on social media that you were just abducted by aliens and liked it.
- Stay in a happy baby pose for 1 minute.
- Tell everyone if you went number 1 or 2 last.
- Eat a dog biscuit.
- Wear an aluminum foil hat for the rest of the game.
- Ask the next-door neighbor for a spoonful of sugar (and bring a spoon).
- Run outside and yell, “It’s Raining Men!”
- Stand outside and give every car that passes by a thumbs-ups for the next minute.
- Text your crush and tell them that you’re afraid of rabbits.
Good Dares For Teenager To Ask Friends 2021
- Go outside and sing a clip of your favorite Disney song at the top of your lungs.
- Eat a snack without using your hands.
- If there is a pet at the event, try to hold the pet for the rest of the night.
- Kiss the person to your left on the forehead.
- Go to the kitchen and eat chili.
- Sing a song and do the hokey pokey in the center of the circle.
- Run around the room imitating a monkey or a gorilla.
- Pick someone from the group and dance with them to a love song.
- Kiss the pillow until it is your turn again.
- Wear your socks on your hands for the next three rounds.
- Paint each fingernail and toenail a different color and keep it for a day.
- Wear your pants backward for the rest of the evening.
- Apply makeup without looking into the mirror.
- Run in your place for the next two rounds.
- Pretend to be a pig and sniff the others in the group when it is their turn to speak.
- Paint your toenails with crayons.
- Gaze into a girl’s or boy’s eyes for 30 seconds.
- Slow dance to a fast song.
- Propose to your pet or the host’s pet in the most romantic way possible.
- Speak in a foreign accent for the next two minutes.
- Act like a dog and ask the others to pet you, like a dog.
- Walk like a runway model on the sidewalk.
- Hold a sign that says “Honk if you think I’m cute” and stand outside.
- Dance like crazy to your favorite song.
- Kiss the feet of the person who gave you this dare.
- Make up a rap about the person who dared you, mentioning his or her best features.
- Take a selfie while kissing the other person on the cheek.
- Talk about what you like about the other person for the next two minutes.
- Eat a mouthful of crackers and try to whistle.
- Repeat everything another player says for the next three rounds of the game.
- Tape your hands to your ankles for the next 10 minutes.
- Wear a funny hat on your head for the next three rounds of questions.
- Ask the neighbors to borrow a cup of sugar.
- Run around the room imitating a monkey.
Funny Truth Sleepover Questions For Teens Truth Or Dare
Here are good truth questions for teens that you can use for your sleepover as well as anytime you are looking to have a fun time.
- Who is your favorite teacher?
- What is a word that you’ve made up?
- What is your favorite meal Mom makes?
- Have you ever lied about your age?
- Would you rather have a pet or a sibling?
- What was the biggest joke you’ve ever played on someone?
- Do you have a unique talent?
- Do you sing in the shower?
- Who would win in a fight- Hulk or Iron Man?
- Have you ever peed the bed?
- What one thing are you always losing track of?
- How do you cheat on a chore?
- When was the last time you were bored out of your brains?
- How often do you floss your teeth?
- Which celebrity would you be, and why?
- Are you a dog person or a cat person?
- Are you afraid of ghosts?
- Which are the funniest words you know?
- Have you poured a glass of milk on a plant?
- Have you ever broken something and not told anyone?
- Have you ever cried during a movie?
- Do you apologize after an argument?
- If you had 1 minute to get out of your house, what would you grab?
- Do you think rain smells good?
- If you had a pet dinosaur, which would you pick?
These teenage sleepover questions are ideal for truth or dare games filled with a fun element.
However, if you need more ideas for sleepover questions to ask your friend, partner, or crush then follow the mentioned link as these questions have everything you’ll ever need that is dirty, flirty, romantic, naughty, and sexy, or refer to the links below.
107 Killer Truth Or Drink Sleepover Questions For Girls/Guys 2021
143 Useful Ice Breaker Questions For Dating Guy, Girl, Couple 2021
60 Fun Questions To Ask Your Girlfriend Romantic 2021
Best 79 Romantic Questions For Couples Game 2021
104 Deep Questions To Ask Your Girlfriend To Bring Her Closer 2021
46 Fun Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend 2021
Best 31 Deep Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend To Bring Him Closer 2021
Best 60 Cute Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend 2021
Epic 59 Romantic Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend 2021