We all need motivation and inspiration for making through the middle of the week while waiting for the glorious Friday. Encourage yourself with these positive Wednesday quotes on motivation and wisdom that features quotes about midweek, holidays, pushing through, happy Wednesday, wise and powerful Wednesday quotes, etc.
These Wednesday quotes will help you get through the midweek stress and motivate you to do better. Also, you need to focus on what you suppose to do to reach your goals while waiting for Friday.
That can be done by using these thoughtful Wednesday quotes about success and work. Have a look at the list of best Wednesday quotes and sayings below:
Epic Wednesday Sayings and Quotes
This list of quotes is ideal for you if you are looking for motivation quotes about life midweek. You can use these quotes to post WhatsApp status, Instagram status, or Facebook Status as well. These Wednesday quotes about life work well for all kind of moments, you need to use that explains, inner you.
- The only way I can get through Wednesday is by avoiding people who call it Hump Day.
- Wednesdays were the best thing about Atlantis. The middle of the week was a traditional holiday there. Everyone stopped work and celebrated the fact that half the week was over. – Walter Moers
- On Wednesday, when the sky is blue, and I have nothing else to do, I sometimes wonder if it’s true That who is what and what is who. –A. A. Milne
- They didn’t want it good, they wanted it Wednesday. –Robert A. Heinlein
- Wednesday’s child is full of woe.
- Help!!!! Why is Wednesday spelled like that !!!! –Blake Shelton
- When people refer to ‘Back in the Day,’ it was a Wednesday. Just a little fun fact for you. –Dane Cook
- Monday for wealth, Tuesday for health, Wednesday the best day of all: Thursday for crosses, Friday for losses, Saturday no luck at all.
- It’s Wednesday! I’m breathing. I’m healthy. I’m truly blessed. I’m grateful for this day.
- Wednesday will never be lonely when it has days all around it. –Anthony T. Hincks
- Wednesday is the angel of the week because she balances the days evenly for us, Sun, Mon, Tues —Wednesday—Thu, Fri, Sat. – Anthony T. Hincks
Wednesday Quotes About midweek & Holidays
Best Wednesday quotes about midweek as well as about holidays if you looking for motivation. These words and messages explain Wednesday quotes about Fridays as well. You just need to copy these nice Wednesday thoughts and use wherever you want like Instagram captions, Facebook, or WhatsApp to inspire your friends and family members.
- Wednesdays are like Mondays in the middle of the week! – Lee Fox Williams
- If all our national holidays were observed on Wednesdays, we could wind up with nine-day weekends. – George Carlin
- To some, it’s Hump Day. To us, it’s Wednesday’s getting its ass kicked and Thursday just asking Friday to switch places. – Dwayne Johnson
- Elephants love Wednesday, and so will you. – Anthony T. Hincks
- People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing. That’s why we recommend it daily. –Zig Ziglar
- A Wednesday with no rain is a dry hump day. – Demetri Martin
- It will not be lonely on Wednesday when it has all around it. – Anthony T. Hincks
- Even if you are on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there. – Will Rogers
- Whether you think you can or whether you think you can’t, you’re right! – Henry Ford
- Wednesday: Halfway to the weekend! Enjoy your day!
- My job is to give people who work hard all week something to enjoy on Saturdays and Wednesdays. – Arsene Wenger
Wednesday Quotes For Motivate To Push You
If you are looking for fun Wednesday quotes that are motivational then these Wednesday quotes are perfect for you. You can use these Wednesday quotes to push you through the grind of midweek.
- On Wednesday afternoons I could be practically anything. – Kit Williams
- Happy Wednesday! Cast your love to all, trust in the team to which you are joined, and do not do wrong to others for your own self-gratification. – Byron Pulsifer
- Keep your eyes on the stars, and your feet on the ground. – Theodore Roosevelt
- There are more myths about Black Wednesday than the Greeks ever created. – John Major
- Commit to your goals – Once you have set your goals, you have to fully commit yourself towards achieving it. – Mia Conrad
- Without the week, where would the week be? – Anthony T. Hincks
- When one door of happiness closes, another opens, but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one that has been opened for us. – Helen Keller
- Yesterday’s home runs don’t win today’s games.– Babe Ruth
Top Happy Wednesday Motivation Quotes
Here is a list of best and thoughtful Wednesday quotes that can be use to motivate you in life as well as you can help others to push through. These happy Wednesday messages are my top favorite.
- Happy Wednesday! You are who you are; be happy with what you are called to do. Do not pretend to be like someone else for your gifts are unique to help lead you to success as only you can define. Have a good day. – Byron Pulsifer
- Wednesday will be amazing so wake up and smile. – Unknown
- The art of being happy lies in the power of extracting happiness from common things. – Henry Ward Beecher
- I’ve realized that being happy is a choice. You never want to rub anybody the wrong way or not be fun to be around, but you have to be happy. – Angelina Jolie
- Whatever I have tried to do in life, I have tried with all my heart to do it well; whatever I have devoted myself to, I have devoted myself to completely. – Charles Dickens
- What’s on a Wednesday? You! That’s who! Happy Wednesday. – Anthony T. Hincks
- Happy Wednesday! Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none. – William Shakespeare
Wednesday Motivation Quotes About Love
These quotes are not exactly romantic but you can use them to motivate your better half. In other words, if you are going through a bad midweek relationship then these Wednesday motivation quotes about love can help you and your partner through the bad phase.
- Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present.– Jim Rohn
- Keep calm, its hump day! – Unknown
- When a day that you happen to know is Wednesday starts off sounding like Sunday, there is something seriously wrong somewhere. – John Wyndham
- On Wednesdays we wear pink. – Mean Girls
- Wednesday can only dream of becoming Thursday. – Anthony T. Hincks
- Instead of wondering when your next vacation is, you ought to set up a life you don’t need to escape from.– Seth Godin
- Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude.– Thomas Jefferson
- Keep Calm. It’s only Wednesday. We still have 2 more days to go. – Unknown
- It must be Wednesday, there goes that camel again. – Unknown
Powerful Wednesday Quotes For a Bad Day
Most powerful Wednesday quotes about work if you had a bad day, going through a bad midweek, bad Wednesday. Sometimes, the midweek grind exhausts us and therefore we need the motivation to reach the goals that we set at the start of the week.
Hence, these powerful Wednesday quotes about life help through this bad midweek as well as encourage you for the next tasks. Also, you can motivate others using these quotes by posting positive Wednesday quotes on Instagram, Facebook, or WhatsApp as well.
- Happiness often sneaks in through a door you didn’t know you left open. – John Barrymore
- Being strong means rejoicing in who you are, complete with imperfections. – Margaret Woodhouse
- If you can change your mind, you can change your life. – William James
- I quit being afraid when my first venture failed and the sky didn’t fall down. – Allen H Neuharth
- Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see a shadow. – Helen Keller
- The only place where your dream becomes impossible is in your own thinking. – Robert H Schuller
- Somewhere in the world, someone is training when you are not. When you race him, he will win. – Tom Fleming
- One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it’s worth watching. –Gerard Way
- We choose to go to the moon and do these other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. – John Fitzgerald Kennedy
- I would rather die a meaningful death than to live a meaningless life. — Corazon Aquino
- If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door. – Milton Berle
- Failure is simply the opportunity to begin again, this time more intelligently. – Henry Ford
- The greatest mistake you can ever make in life is to be continually fearing that you will make one. – Ellen Hubbard
- There ain’t no problem that some other dude didn’t have 1,000 years ago. – Will Smith
Wise & Inspirational Wednesday Quotes
If you looking for wise or inspirational words on Wednesday then these are the ideal wise Wednesday quotes for you to use. These wise quotes are from famous celebrities, politicians and successful people in the world.
This list of inspirational Wednesday quotes are not limited to Wednesday or midweek, they can be used throughout the week as well.
- Each morning is the open door to a new world – new vistas, new aims, new plans, new things…Wednesday morning is no less.
- You can never cross the ocean until you have the courage to lose sight of the shore. – Christopher Columbus
- Challenges are what make life interesting and overcoming them is what makes life meaningful. – Joshua Marine
- Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can. –Arthur Ashe
- I attribute my success to this: I never gave or took any excuse. –Florence Nightingale
- Don’t spend time beating on a wall, hoping to transform it into a door. — Coco Chanel
- Every strike brings me closer to the next home run. – Babe Ruth
- Optimism is the one quality more associated with success and happiness than any other. — Brian Tracy
- What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving your goals. — Henry David Thoreau
I hope, these Wednesday motivation quotes can help you inspire and push you to the weekend with more energy. If you like these Wednesday quotes then don’t forget to share it with others.