Fitness or workout is more mental and less physical. Therefore, these listed encouraging lines are weekday workout motivation quotes for you to get inspiration.
We’ve compiled the best weekday workout motivation for both male and female athletes. And whether you are a mom or couple, these quotes will motivate you any day of the week. Hopefully, you may find a new fitness mantra for the coming weekdays.
Best Weekday Workout Motivation Quotes
Finding the motivation to complete that last set is always not easy and there come quotes about workout on weekdays for you to self motivate through the last steps.
Table Of Content:
- Monday Workout Quotes
- Tuesday Workout Quotes
- Wednesday Workout Quotes
- Thursday Workout Quotes
- Friday Workout Quotes
Best Monday Workout Quotes For Beginners
These are monday workout quotes or you can say first day of the week quotes to motivate you for the whole week. These are the best weekday workout motivational quotes to start your exercise week.
Have a look at these best monday motivational quotes and get inspire by them throughout this week ladies.
1. “Strength doesn’t come from what you can do. It comes from overcoming the things you once thought you couldn’t.” – Ashley Greene
2. “Looking good is secondary. Having a healthy relationship with your body should your priority.”
3. “You may not be there yet. But you’re closer than yesterday!”
4. “I go to the gym for ME.”
5. “It’s not about being better than someone else… It’s about being better than who you used to be.”
6. “The body achieves what the mind believes.”
7. “Thinking about going to the gym burns between 0 and 0 calories.”
8. “Love yourself enough to live a healthy lifestyle.” – Jules Robson
Awesome Tuesday Motivational Workout Quotes
Whether you are working ladies, housewives, or moms everyone requires motivation. As I have mentioned earlier, fitness is more mental than physical. Therefore, get motivated by using these weekday workout quotes as well as inspire others by using these workout quotes for Instagram posts.
Have a look at these best weekday workout quotes for moms, couples, working ladies and beginners.
9. “Today I will do what others won’t, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can’t.” —Jerry Rice
10. “Do something today that your future self will thank you for.” —Unknown
11. “We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act but a habit.” —Aristotle
12. “No matter how slow you go, you are still lapping everybody on the couch.” —Unknown
13. “Sweat is fat crying.” —Unknown
14. “You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take.” —Wayne Gretzky
15. “The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a person’s determination.” —Tommy Lasorda
16. “If you want something you’ve never had, you must be willing to do something you’ve never done.” —Thomas Jefferson
17. “To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift.” —Steve Prefontaine
18. “You’re only one workout away from a good mood.” —Unknown
Unique Wednesday Workout Quotes To Motivate You
Use these Wednesday workout motivation quotes to motivate you mid-week as well as others by sharing these workout quotes with your friends on social media.
Have a look at these Wednesday workout quotes and do mental exercise before physical. Have a great Wednesday!
19. “Nothing will work unless you do.” —Maya Angelou
20. “Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.” —Unknown
21. “I’ve missed more than 9,000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. Twenty-six times I’ve been trusted to take the game-winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.” —Michael Jordan
22. “Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.” —Mahatma Gandhi
23. “The difference between try and triumph is a little ‘umph’.” —Unknown
24. “The last three or four reps is what makes the muscle grow. This area of pain divides the champion from someone else who is not a champion. That’s what most people lack, having the guts to go on and just say they’ll go through the pain no matter what happens.” —Arnold Schwarzenegger
25. “Don’t count the days, make the days count.” —Muhammad Ali
26. “Making excuses burns zero calories per hour.” —Unknown
27. “If you’re tired of starting over, stop giving up.” —Unknown
28. “When you feel like quitting, think about why you started.” —Unknown
Thursday Motivation Workout Quotes
Just one more day before you can take a rest for 2 days from a workout, especially for working ladies and working moms it can be difficult to be motivated and keep on track. Therefore this set of weekday workout motivation quotes can help you not lose the track and keep on working out.
Have a look at these Thursday motivation workout quotes and share with your friends and family as well to help them start exercising.
29. It’s Your Workout, Your Time, Your Body, Own It.
30. Don’t wait until you’ve reached your goal to be proud of yourself. Be proud of every step you take toward reaching that goal. – unknown
31. When you’re at the gym feeling like you’ll never be one of those people who look like they’ve been at it their entire lives, remember that they all started somewhere.
32. Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going. – Jim Ryin
33. Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway. – Earl Nightingale.
34. The only bad workout is the one that didn’t happen. – unknown
35. Whether you think you can or you think you can’t, you’re right. – Henry Ford
36. Challenging yourself every day is one of the most exciting ways to live.
37. When you feel like quitting, think about why you started. – unknown
38. You’re only one workout away from a good mood. – unknown
Friday Workout Quotes For Working Mom, & Ladies
These best weekday workout motivation quotes for Friday which is the last of the week before you can have a cheat day. Just crush the workout so you can have even more when you have your cheat meal.
Use these Friday motivational quotes and end your week on high. Have a look at these encouraging weekday workout motivation quotes. Enjoy your weekend!
weekday workout quotes for her, weekday workout quotes for motivation, weekday workout quotes for Instagram, weekday workout quotes for ladies, weekday workout quotes for beginners, weekday workout quotes for moms, couples, him,
39. Remember that any exercise is better than no exercise.
40. If you’re looking for a sign to go workout, this is it. Go now.
41. Stop saying tomorrow because you’re only promised today.
42. Rise and shine. It’s exercise time.
43. It is Friday and it’s time to go beast mode.
44. Stay positive. Stay strong.
45. Set goals and crush ’em!
46. Friday is a good day to have a great workout.
47. Hustle for that muscle.
48. I feel personally victimized by this workout.
Hopefully, these weekday workout motivation quotes were helpful enough for you to get motivated throughout. If you need more quotes on workout then refer to the below links on fitness and gym quotes.
Best 84 Workout Quotes For Captions And Status
Best 54 Inspirational Quotes About Life And Struggles
77 Best Fitness Quotes For Captions And Status On Instagram
More Weekday Workout Motivation Quotes & Captions Ideas