Best friends are like family. Looking for right words to tell your friends how much they mean to you? Share these quotes on friendship with your best friends.
If you are looking for best friend quotes which are about funny friendship, happy, sad, or just to express love for your best friends then look at these best friend quotes and saying for true friendship.
Also, you can modify these best friend quotes to give them personal touch for true friends bond.
Table Of Content:
- Best Friend Quotes To Put On Pictures
- Cute Best Friend Quotes And Sayings For Girls
- Short Best Friend Quotes & Caption For Insta
- True Friend Quotes And Sayings On Friendship
- Best Friend Forever Or BFF Quotes
Best Friend Quotes To Put On Pictures
- You’re my unbiological sister/brother.
- True friendship isn’t about being inseparable. It’s being separated and nothing changes.
- Best friends are the people you can do anything and nothing with and still have the best time.
- You laugh. I laugh. You cry. I cry. You jump off a cliff. I say “do a flip”.
- Best friends are the siblings God forgot to give us.
- The most beautiful discovery true friends make is that they can grow separately without growing apart.
- Only those who care about you can hear you when you’re quiet.
- Real friendship is when your friend comes over to your house and you both just want to take a nap.
- One friend can change your whole life.
- One million memories, ten thousand inside jokes, one hundred shared secrets, one reason: best friends.
- Best friends make the good times better and hard times easier.
- Friendship picks you up when the world lets you down.
- It doesn’t matter who likes us. WE like us.
- Sometimes, being with your best friend, is all the therapy you need.
- Friendship is about finding people who are your kind of crazy.
- “A strong friendship doesn’t need daily conversation and doesn’t always need togetherness. As long as the relationship lives in the heart, true friends will never part.” – Unknown
- “In the sweetness of friendship let there be laughter, for in the dew of little things the heart finds its morning and is refreshed.” – Khalil Gibran
Cute Best Friend Quotes And Sayings For Girls
- She’s your best friend because she believe in you when you don’t believe in yourself.
- It’s not what we have in life, but who we have in our live that matters.
- Best friends are people who make your problems their problems, just so you don’t have to go through them alone.
- As we grow up, we realize it becomes less important to have a ton of friends, and more important to have real ones.
- Here’s to the nights that turned into morning with the friends that turned into family.
- I can’t promise to fix all your problems but I can promise you won’t have to face them all alone.
- You are my best friend, my human diary, and my other half. You mean the world to me and i LOVE you.
- You’re my best friend because I wouldn’t dare be this weird with someone else.
- A good friend knows all your stories. A best friend helped you write them.
- Because of you, I laugh a little harder, cry a little less, and smile a lot more.
- Remember, you don’t need a certain number of friends, just a number of friends you can be certain of.
- Friends don’t let friends do silly things… alone.
- Girls can survive without a boyfriend. Girls can’t survive without a best friend.
- The one who doesn’t tell you what you want to hear, but tell you what you need to hear.
- Friendship isn’t about whom you’ve known the longest. It’s about who came and never left your side.
- “We’re sisters; you’re my family. What is you, is me. There’s nothing that you could ever say to make me let go.”
- “Best friends don’t necessarily have to talk every day. They don’t even need to talk for weeks. But when they do, it’s like they never stopped talking.”
- “The great thing about new friends is that they bring new energy to your soul.” – Shanna Rodriguez
Short Best Friend Quotes & Caption For Insta
- “In my friend, I find a second self.”
- A day with a friend is always a day well spent.
- Friends become our chosen family.
- Hard times will always reveal true friends.
- “Some people go to priests. Others to poetry. I to my friends.”
- “The only way to have a friend is to be one.”
- “One loyal friend is worth ten thousand relatives.”
- “There’s not a word yet for old friends who’ve just met.”
- “Friendship’s the wine of life.”
- “Friendship is a wildly underrated .”
- “Friendship is always a sweet responsibility, never an opportunity.”
- “Friendship is like money, easier made than kept.”
- “I found out what the secret to life is—friends. Best friends.”
- “There is nothing better than a friend, unless it is a friend with chocolate.”
- “Friendship is the only cement that will ever hold the world together.”
- “Friends are relatives you make for yourself.”
- “A friend is one who knows you and loves you just the same.”
- “A single rose can be my garden… a single friend, my world.”
- “The ornament of a house is the friends who frequent it.”
- “Remember George, no man is a failure who has friends.”
- “Life is an awful, ugly place to not have a best friend.”
True Friend Quotes And Sayings/True Friendship Quotes
- True friendship takes us by the hand and reminds us we are not alone in the journey.
- “Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another, ‘What! You too? I thought I was the only one.”
- “Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It’s not something you learn in school. But if you haven’t learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven’t learned anything.”
- “A true friend never gets in your way unless you happen to be going down.” – Arnold H. Glasgow
- “Friendship marks a life even more deeply than love. Love risks degenerating into obsession, friendship is never anything but sharing.”
- “Anything is possible when you have the right people there to support you.”
- “The love that comes from friendship is the underlying facet of a happy life.” – Chelsea Handler
- “A friend is one who overlooks your broken fence and admires the flowers in your garden.”
- “True friends are those rare people who come to find you in dark places and lead you back to the light.”
- “One of the most beautiful qualities of true friendship is to understand and to be understood.”
- “True friendship can afford true knowledge. It does not depend on darkness and ignorance.”
- “You find out who your real friends are when you’re involved in a scandal.”
- “A true friend is one who overlooks your failures and tolerates your success!”
- “A friend is an emotional bond, just like friendship is a human experience.”
- “Friendship isn’t about who you’ve known the longest. It’s about who walked into your life, said, “I’m here for you”, and proved it.” — Anonymous
- “A friend is one that knows you as you are, understands where you have been, accepts what you have become, and still, gently allows you to grow.” – William Shakespeare
- “The greatest gift in life is the gift of friendship, and I have received it; the greatest healing therapy is friendship.” — Hubert Humphrey
- “Never leave a friend behind. Friends are all we have to get us through this life—and they are the only things from this world that we could hope to see in the next.” — Dean Koontz
Best Friend Forever/ BFF Quotes
- “Friends are those rare people who ask how we are and then wait to hear the answer.”
- “True friendship comes when the silence between two people is comfortable.”
- “A friend can tell you things you don’t want to tell yourself.”
- “Best friend: the one that you can be mad at only for a short period of time because you have important stuff to tell them.”
- “True friends are like diamonds — bright, beautiful, valuable, and always in style.”
- “A good friend is like a four-leaf clover; hard to find and lucky to have.” – Irish Proverb
- “It’s the friends you can call up at 4 a.m. that matter.”
- “It takes a great deal of courage to stand up to your enemies, but a great deal more to stand up to your friends.”
- “There are friends, there is family, and then there are friends that become family.”
- “We made a deal ages ago. Men, babies, it doesn’t matter…We’re soulmates.”
- “When the world is so complicated, the simple gift of friendship is within all of our hands.”
- “A good friend is a connection to life — a tie to the past, a road to the future, the key to sanity in a totally insane world.”
- “Real friendship, like real poetry, is extremely rare — and precious as a pearl.” – Tahar Ben Jelloun
- “I value the friend who for me finds time on his calendar, but I cherish the friend who for me does not consult his calendar.” — Robert Brault
- “There are three things that grow more precious with age; old wood to burn, old books to read, and old friends to enjoy.” — Henry Ford
- “That’s when I realized what a true friend was. Someone who would always love you – the imperfect you, the confused you, the wrong you – because that is what people are supposed to do.” — R. J. L.
- “Don’t walk behind me; I may not lead. Don’t walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.”– Albert Camus
- “Your friends will know you better in the first minute you meet than your acquaintances will know you in a thousand years.” — Richard Bach
25 Epic Gifts For Best Friends: Friendship Day 2020
100 Funny Friendship Quotes & Status For Best Friends 2020
100+ Best Childhood Memories Quotes, Caption For Instagram
23 Best Friends One Line Quotes, Instagram, WhatsApp.
More Best Friends Quotes Ideas