If you are you looking to celebrate your childhood through cute childhood quotes and sayings for the Instagram post then these childhood quotes may get you to return to your childhood innocent memories.
As you know, childhood is the best time a person can have in his or her lifetime. No worries, No tension, Full on Masti(Fun) all the time. Hopefully, these quotes about childhood may help you share funny or sad memories with your childhood friends and Instagram post on childhood crush as well.
With the help of these childhood quotes, you can share funny childhood vs adulthood posts on Instagram as well as you can mention your friends since childhood about the crazy stuff you used to do when you were together.
Have a look at these best childhood quotes for childhood memories and childhood friends that are funny and innocent. Enjoy!
Cute Childhood Friends Quotes For Instagram
This set of cute childhood quotes are perfect for posting funny childhood friends’ memories on Instagram. Also, these quotes about childhood memories will take you back to an old fun day when you used to wander around with your friends without your family know about it.
Have a look at these best childhood memories or childhood innocence quotes for Instagram new selfies with old memories with your friends since childhood. Enjoy!
friends since childhood quotes images
1. We didn’t realize we were making memories, we just knew we were having fun
2. My Childhood Was Absolutely Delightful – Kate Philips
3. Childhood friendship is the most beautiful memory that can’t ever be replaced.
4. Childhood is that wonderful time of life when all you need is friends.
5. I’m so thankful my childhood was filled with imagination & bruises from playing outside, instead of apps & how many likes you get on a picture.
6. Childhood is the most beautiful of all life’s seasons
7. Childhood is like being drunk. Everyone remembers what you did, except you.
8. Childhood is like a mirror, which reflects in the afterlife the images first presented to it.
9. Childhood is a part of life that creates beautiful memories.
10. Childhood is a short season. – Helen Hayes
11. There is a garden in every childhood, an enchanted place where colors are brighter, the air softer, and the morning more fragrant than ever again. – Elizabeth Lawrence
12. There’s something about childhood friends that you just can’t replace. – Lisa Whelchel
Funny Childhood vs Adulthood Quotes For Captions
These are funny quotes for posting quotes about childhood innocence as well as when you compare childhood vs adulthood, why childhood always wins even though you had nothing back then.
Have a look at these funny childhood quotes and share on Instagram with funny childhood vs adulthood captions. Enjoy!
13. When I was a kid I wanted to get older. This shit is what I expected.
14. Best Childhood Memory! You Sleep On Sofa And Magically Wake Up On Bed.
15. If you carry your childhood with you, you never become older. – Tom Stoppard
16. When we are old and failing, it is the memories of childhood that can be summoned most clearly. – Dan Simmons
17. I miss being a little kid with no stress, worries, or care in the world.
18. A lot of my childhood memories involve walking home in floods of tears. At that age, feeling unpopular is difficult to handle. – Rachel Stevens
19. Notice, for example, that people who talk about the joys of childhood are always adults. Only an adult, utterly remote from the reality of childhood, could suppose it is the time of joys. – Russel Baker
20. I miss when I was little and didn’t care about my weight, clothes, or hair, I just did what made me happy.
21. Remember when we were little, we always wanted to grow up? Now we realize it was better being a kid.
Best Childhood Innocence Quotes For Insta
22. I’m so thankful I had a childhood before technology took over.
23. Don’t be ashamed of reliving your childhood, Ox, because all of us must do it now and then to maintain our sanity. – Barry Hughart
24. Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart. – A.A. Milne
25. Childhood is the most beautiful of all life’s seasons.
26. Childhood is the Kingdom Where Nobody Dies. – Edna St. Vincent Millay
27. It’s never too late to have a happy childhood. – Tom Robbins
28. Mario, I wasted my whole childhood saving your Bitch.
29. And at the end of the day, your feet should be dirty, your hair messy and your eyes sparkling. – Shanti
Quotes About Celebrating Old Childhood Memories
These are ideal quotes if you are looking for childhood crush quotes that can match any kind of mood and moments. Also, celebrate your childhood with these best old memories of childhood quotes.
Have a look at these quotes for childhood and enjoy it!
30. What one loves in childhood stays in the heart forever. – Mary Jo Putney
31. I feel like my childhood passed by way too quickly. It feels like it was robbed in a way. I wish I could go back.
32. For everything you have missed, you have gained something else, and for everything you gain, you lose something else. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
33. Children must be taught how to think, not what to think. – Margaret Mead
34. Childhood should be carefree, playing in the sun; not living a nightmare in the darkness of the soul. – Dave Pelzer
35. Nothing lights up a child’s brain like play. – Dr. Stuart Brown
36. The childhood shows the man, As morning shows the day. – John Milton
37. Children love to be alone because alone is where they know themselves, and where they dream. – Roger Rosenblatt
38. Childhood is not a race to see how quickly a child can read, write, and count. It is a small window of time to learn and develop at the pace that is right for each individual child. Earlier is not better. -Magda Gerber
39. Embrace your inner childhood dreams.
40. I miss my childhood, no homework, no wake up early, no exam, no stress, no problems in life.
I hope these childhood quotes for Instagram captions were useful for you to post an amazing post about childhood crush, childhood friends, and many other innocent memories. If you need more quotes on childhood then refer to the links below for more ideas on childhood memories quotes