Here are the best uplifting quotes and sayings about life to help you motivate and inspire you in difficult or hard times. Some of the quotes below are for working people, women, about life, kids, and for those going through a difficult time.
Inspirational Quotes To Uplift Kids
Here are the best inspirational uplifting saying and quotes to uplift your kids and inspire them as well in day to day life as well.
Also, these uplifting quotations are good for kids in achieving great things with little inspiration. Keep inspiring and uplift your kids.
- “Fall seven times, stand up eight.”– Japanese Proverb
- “There is nothing in a caterpillar that tells you it’s going to be a butterfly.”
- “If you have good thoughts they will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely.” – Roald Dahl
- “When you know better, you do better.” – Maya Angelou
- “You’re braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.” – A. A. Milne/Christopher Robin
- “If they don’t like you for being yourself, be yourself even more.” – Taylor Swift
- “No one is perfect — that’s why pencils have erasers.”
- “I need to listen well so that I hear what is not said.” – Thuli Madonsela
- “We grow great by dreams.” – Woodrow Wilson
- “We do not need magic to change the world, we carry all the power we need inside ourselves already. We have the power to imagine better.” – J. K. Rowling
- “Why fit in when you were born to stand out?” – Dr. Seuss
Motivational Quotes About Hard Times
Awesome uplifting motivational quotes to uplift you in hard times and inspire you to move forword without thinkng about the past.
These uplift quotes are best for those who have failed in something and unable to motivate themselves or their friends. Hard time is the best teacher.
- “A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him.”– David Brinkley
- “We don’t meet people by accident. They are meant to cross our path for a reason.”
- “Taking care of yourself makes you stronger for everyone in your life, including you.”
- “You are today where your thoughts have brought you; you will be tomorrow where your thoughts take you.”– James Allen
- “Choose to be optimistic; it feels better.” – Dalai Lama
- “Your problem isn’t a problem. Your reaction is the problem.”
- “You’ve gotta dance like there’s nobody watching.” – William W. Purkey
- “It doesn’t matter how slow you go, as long as you don’t stop.”– Confucius
- “The question isn’t who’s going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me.”– Ayn Rand
- “You may have to fight a battle more than once to win it.”– Margaret Thatcher
- “Just because you fail once doesn’t mean you’re gonna fail at everything.”
- “Light tomorrow with today.”– Elizabeth Barrett Browning
- “One thing at a time. The most important thing first. Start now.”– Caroline Webb
- “May you see sunshine where others see shadows, and opportunities where others see obstacles.”
Positive Uplifting Quotes About Life
These positive uplifting quotes about life give you the best prospective about life like how to deal with bad times, how to motivate yourself for public speaking or starting form zero after loosing everything in life.
These are the amazing uplift quotes about life to inspire you as well as teach you positivity in life.
- “It’s your life; live it well.” – Judge Judy Sheindlin
- “Believe that life is worth living and your belief will help create the fact.”– William James
- “Negative people need drama like it’s oxygen. Stay positive and take their breath away.”
- “Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day-in, and day-out.”– Robert Collier
- “Even if happiness forgets you a little bit, never completely forget about it.”– Jacques Prevert
- “It’s your life. Be sure you’re playing to your strengths instead of simply to other people’s weaknesses.” – Kelly Rudolph
- “In three words, I can sum up everything I’ve learned about life. It goes on.”– Robert Frost
- “It doesn’t matter how slow you go, as long as you don’t stop.”– Confucius
- “The meaning of life is to find your gift. The purpose of life is to give it away.”
- “Accept no one’s definition of your life; define yourself.” – Harvey Fierstein
- “Life is too important to be taken seriously.” – Oscar Wilde
- “Never regret a day in your life. Good days give you happiness and bad days give you experience.”
- “Be happy for this moment. This moment is your life.” – Omar Khayyam
- “Don’t search for the meaning of life. Simply be present for the people you love.”
- “Life is a question and how we live it is our answer.” – Gary Keller
Uplifting Quotes For Women To Inspire
If you are a woman looking for some inspirational words to uplift for, inspiration then these are the best quotes you can use. Everyone has to go from different types of difficulties whether you are a working lady or a housewife.
Also, some of them are very short quotes and uplifting words for women to post WhatsApp status or Insta status to inspire a friend or a family member.
- “Your dreams don’t have to be lofty; they just have to be lived.”– Kelly Bouchard
- “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.”
- “Life is full of screwups. You’re supposed to fail sometimes. It’s a required part of human existence.” – Sarah Dessen
- “Our greatest fear should not be of failure but of succeeding at things in life that don’t really matter.”– Francis Chan
- “If you embrace your flaws, nobody can use them against you.”– Cara Alwill Leyba
- “What a wonderful life I’ve had! I only wish I’d realized it sooner.”– Colette
- “A woman is the full circle. Within her is the power to create, nurture, and transform.”
- “Make the most of yourself by fanning the tiny, inner sparks of possibility into flames of achievement.” – Golda Mier
- “The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any.” – Alice Walker
- “Don’t let anyone speak for you, and don’t rely on others to fight for you.”
- “It took me quite a long time to develop a voice, and now that I have it, I am not going to be silent.” – Madeleine Albright
- “Nothing I accept about myself can be used against me to diminish me.”–Audre Lorde
Uplifting and Inspirational Quotes For Work
In the 21st century, working is getting more and more competitive & difficult, to overcome the stress, hard times in life we have compiled these inspirational quotes to uplift you.
Here down below are the famous inspiring and up lifting quotes for work to ignore the negativity and politics of workplaces.
- “Let your dreams be bigger than your fears, your actions louder than your words, and your faith stronger than your feelings.”
- “If everything seems under control, you’re not going fast enough.”– Mario Andretti
- “Build your own dreams or someone else will hire you to build theirs.”– Farrah Gray
- “Someday is not a day of the week.”– Janet Dailey
- “Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.”
- “Instead of wondering when your next vacation is, you ought to set up a life you don’t need to escape from.” – Seth Godin
- “It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change.” – Charles Darwin
- “You are not your resume, you are your work.” – Seth Godin
- “Happiness is the real sense of fulfillment that comes from hard work.”
- “If you work just for money, you’ll never make it, but if you love what you’re doing… success will be yours.” – Ray Kroc
- “No great achiever – even those who made it seem easy – ever succeeded without hard work.” – Jonathan Sacks
- “The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra.”
30 Famous APJ Abdul Kalam Quotes: Inspirational, Dream
100+ Best One Line Captions, About Myself Status, Short Quotes
150+ Best Quotes About Life Is Beautiful
More Quotes Idea On Uplifting