These are the most suitable quotes for cousin brother and cousins bonding to show Cousin’s friendship and effortlessly saying i love my cousin. Cousins share the love within the family because cousins are your first best friends that no other connection can quite match.
Pair these cousin quotes for brothers from the list because nothing shows “Cousin Love” or says “I Love My Cousin” better than social media posts or cousin selfie.
Having family around is the best feeling ever, but when you have cousins to grow up with they are what help keep everything together.
Here Are 30 Quotes For Cousin Brothers Love To Inspire Your Cousin Brother Today
- “Happiness is having so many crazy cousins.”
- “I’m always the cousin that can’t make it to the family functions because I’m busy.“ Taraji P. Henson
- “Predictability is the cousin of death: I don’t necessarily want people to see me coming. You know?“ CeeLo Green
- ‘“My cousin couldn’t pronounce my name right. So he’d just be saying ‘Waka! Waka!’.“
- “Just because you’ve seen ‘My Cousin’ doesn’t qualify you to be a federal judge.“ John Kennedy
- “I can remember me and my cousin always fighting. He was a big Bulls and Michael Jordan guy.“
- “I am really close to my family. My cousin is my best friend! I Love You Brother”
- “Big Brother is watching You.”
- “Cousins are cool to see, impossible to forget and true to your heart.”
- “Time passes and we may be apart. But cousins always stay close at heart.”
- “Every man sees in his relatives, and especially in his cousins, a series of grotesque caricatures of himself.” – H. L. Mencken
- “Mess with me and you mess with my cousins!”
- “Cousins by blood – friends by choice.” – Darlene Shaw
- “In my cousin, I find a second self.” – Isabel Norton
- “Cousins are people that are ready-made friends, you have laughed with them and remember good times from a young age, you have fights with them but you always know you love each other, they are a better thing than brothers and sisters and friends cause there all pieced together as one.” – Courtney Cox
- “A cousin is a little bit of childhood that can never be lost.” – Marion C. Garretty
- “Treasure your cousins, they were your first friends and will love you forever.”
- “Friendship is the only cement that will ever hold the cousins together.” – Woodrow Wilson
- “Cousins are those rare people who ask how we are and then wait to hear the answer.” – Ed Cunningham
- “Cousin to cousin we’ll always be, special friends from the same family tree. I love my cousins”
- “I always call my cousin because we’re so close. We’re almost like brothers, and we’re also close because our dads are Brothers.”
- “Win, lose or draw, you’re all my cousins and I love you, baby cousin.” – Chill Wills
- “Born as a cousin, made as a friend.” – Byron Pulsifer
- “I may argue with my brother, but I fight beside my brother against my cousin, and with my cousin against a stranger.”
- “Cousins are many. Best friends are few. What a rare delight to find both in you.”
- “Cousins are those childhood playmates who grow up to be forever friends.”
- “A lot of people would rather tour sewers than visit their cousins.” – Jane Howard
- “Our dads used to do this, and now us cousins always get together for it.” – Larry Lewis
- “Sometimes, I forget to thank the people who make my life so happy in so many ways. Sometimes, I forget to tell them how much I really do appreciate them for being an important part of my life. Today is just another day, nothing special going on. So thank you brothers, all of you, just for being here for me!”
- “If you have 30 cousins, it’s pretty easy. Love you brothers” – Joseph P. Kennedy
- “You know, all my songs are relatives, brothers, sisters, cousins love.”–David Coverdale
Hope you enjoy these cousin quotes to remind you that you have a unique love and connection with those you call cousins in your life. Now, go call your cousin and see how they’re doing today.
Visit here for some more Cousin captions, if you couldn’t find what you were looking for, from the give list of quotes for cousin brother.