Flirting with guys over text can get a bit tricky because it takes effort, especially for the first time.
And you need to be a bit careful so as to not send the wrong signal, but it’s not rocket science, you know.
In the era of the internet, nothing is too complicated, and hey, you’ve got us.
Here I have shared some easy-to-use relationship advice on how to flirt over text with a guy for the first time, in middle school, long distance, etc.
Ask about his dating life
- Before going any deeper, you first must know if he’s single or not.
- You can start with asking about his dating life would be the first step forward to flirting.
- Once you know that, you can go ahead with more flirting tricks without being obvious.
Text him first
- Being the conversation starter every now and then shows that you’re interested in him and you value him.
- Valuing and respecting someone is the purest form of flirting and it’ll slowly drive him closer to you as well.
Text him from Good Morning to Good Night
- Texting him after waking up in the morning and before going to bed at night is a nice way to make him realize that you’re interested in him.
- It’ll make him feel loved, however, don’t overdo it though.
- If you find him being disinterested then give him some space for a while.
- Replying fast is always a good sign, it shows that you prioritize your crush, and have time for him.
- Moreover, it shows that you’re interested in the chat and desire to know him better.
Send him hot selfies
- Sending hot selfies can work as a flirty text to turn him on, definitely an excellent way to send him a signal that you’re interested.
Tell him you like him
- Being direct is how you can be most obvious about flirting, you don’t need to brainstorm much.
- Just go ahead and tell him you like him. Simple.
Compliment all his DPs
- Compliments are the most common way of flirting with a guy to show fondness and affection for him.
- Men appreciate getting compliments/comments on their looks (masculine) from girls/women as it makes them feel important.
Tell him you miss him
- When you’re attracted to a guy, you definitely want to see them, so it’s the most genuine way of flirting.
- You can try these I miss you text messages to tell him that you’re missing him, and you wanna see him.
Talk to him about your passion
- Talking to him about something intimate shows that you trust him, and trust is what helps take things forward.
- Tell him about your dreams, interests, and hobbies.
Reply to his status
- Reply to everything he puts on social media, it shows that he’s being seen, acknowledged, and whatever he posts matters.
Give him nicknames
- Give him nicknames inspired by fun or a romantic moment you’ve shared together for a deeper and romantic bond.
- Using names to call him while texting can be very romantic if you use the right ones.
Related: Names To Call Your Boyfriend
- Men love to be teased especially by their love interest.
- Teasing eases the tension and clears the air between you two.
- And when done right with fun and humor, teasing can work as a great flirting tactic.
Use emojis while texting
- Most of the time texting isn’t enough to pass the message clearly since the other person can’t see our facial expression.
- In that case, using emojis comes handy, and using the right emoji at the right time will hit the bull’s eye.
Make him laugh
- A good sense of humor is liked by everyone and especially men love it when mixed with funny dirty texts to make him laugh.
- You don’t have to send it all day long, just once in a while to keep the pressure off your chatbox. 😉
Send him flirty meme
- Some of the top flirty texts are funny ones, and if you send memes, it shows that you put some effort into it.
- Guys love humor, and especially if it comes in the form of memes.
Send cute GIFs
- GIFs are not very different from images, but it does show the effort and affection you put into them.
- And the right Gif at the right moment can change the whole game.
- Also, you can sometimes send dirty gifs to make him notice that you are in love with him.
Ask for his opinion on your looks
- You don’t go around asking for opinions from everyone, ask those who matter to you, and that’s exactly what will work here.
- When you ask him for his opinion, he’ll observe your look as well as he’ll notice that he matters to you.
Take his name while talking to him
- Guys love it when they’re called by their names especially teenagers, it’s a pretty simple but very romantic gesture.
- And if you do it right, it can be a huge turn on for him. Just like, ” You’re cute, John”.
Tag him on social media
- Tag him on posts on social media, in funny and cute memes, or sometimes on romantic ones as well.
- Tagging is no big deal, but it tells him that this post reminded you of him, and hence he’s special to you.
Be kind to him
- Be kind to him, be there for him during his good and bad times, listen to what he says, and give him good suggestions.
- Give him a shoulder when he needs it, this is the most beautiful way of flirting with a guy.
Flirting with guys over text can be very fun if they played along, and to be honest, it’s fun most of the time.
The trick is to be confident and keep doing it right.
Furthermore, to help you with clever yet flirty texts to send to a guy, here are some tips on what and how to flirt with a guy over text.
20+ Flirty Texts to send to your crush.
If you’re too confused to figure out the kind of flirty texts you wanna send to the guy you like, then I’ve got you covered.
- Hey, Mister. Hope you remember me.
- I wish you were here with me right now.
- You understand me like nobody else.
- That’s a handsome DP you got there.
- Are you missing me? Because I just sneezed.
- I dreamt of you last night again.
- Do you wanna go to a movie together?
- Your message makes me the happiest.
- I can’t stop thinking about you.
- Oh, I’ve missed you so much.
- Let’s get a drink together.
- Do you have someone in your life? Or is it just me? 😉
- We would look so good together.
- You’re adorable.
- I wish I could hug you right now.
- You make me feel important, and it matters to me.
- You matter to me.
- You’re important to me..
- My friends think I’m lucky to have you, and so do I.
- I’m still single, in case you were wondering.
- I want to sit on the top of a mountain with you.
- I’m always there for you.
- Hey, s3xy.
- I wish our conversation didn’t have an end.
- I could talk to you forever.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Flirty texts for him to turn him on?
Ans. Send him your hot selfies, Compliment his DPs, Compliment his looks, ask for his opinions on your looks, etc to turn him on
- How To Flirt With A Guy Over Text Long distance?
Ans. Be a conversation starter, send him compliments, reply fast, make him laugh, send him selfies, be cute with him, etc is how you do it.