Fitness or workout is not physical as much as it’s mental. Therefore, sometimes a powerful line or encouraging words are all you need when it comes to pushing yourself from I can’t tp I can.
Get yourself motivated to workout or in choosing that healthy meal. To keep on track when you are unable to, these weekend workout motivation quotes for health and fitness can help you remind your goals and why you are doing all this.
27 Weekend Workout Motivational Quotes
Have a look at these best Weekend Workout Motivation Quotes For Fitness Goals to keep you reminded of your aim and help you achieve great in fitness as well as in life.
Table Of Content:
Awesome Saturday Workout Quotes To achieve You Goals
These Saturday workout motivational quotes are best suited for men or women who are looking for inspirational sayings to keep them motivated for their fitness goals. Even when it’s Saturday and your friends and others are enjoying parties and drinking beers in the bars but you have decided to be in the gym and hustling.
Have a look at these best Saturday workout motivation quotes for help you not discourage and distract from your fitness lifestyle.
1. “Today I will do what others won’t, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can’t.” —Jerry Rice
2. “Do something today that your future self will thank you for.” —Unknown
3. “We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act but a habit.” —Aristotle
4. “No matter how slow you go, you are still lapping everybody on the couch.” —Unknown
5. “Sweat is fat crying.” —Unknown
6. “You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take.” —Wayne Gretzky
7. “The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a person’s determination.” —Tommy Lasorda
8. “If you want something you’ve never had, you must be willing to do something you’ve never done.” —Thomas Jefferson
9. “To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift.” —Steve Prefontaine
10. “You’re only one workout away from a good mood.” —Unknown
11. “Nothing will work unless you do.” —Maya Angelou
12. “Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.” —Unknown
13. “Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.” —Mahatma Gandhi
Best Sunday Workout Quotes For Motivation To Reach Your Fitness Goals
This set of weekend workout motivation quotes are for Sunday to help you wake up early morning and keep fitness goals on track while others are busy in weekend gatherings or parties. Have a look at these Sunday motivation quotes for help intact on your health and fitness.
14. “The difference between try and triumph is a little ‘umph’.” —Unknown
15. “Don’t count the days, make the days count.” —Muhammad Ali
16. “Making excuses burns zero calories per hour.” —Unknown
17. “If you’re tired of starting over, stop giving up.” —Unknown
18. “When you feel like quitting, think about why you started.” —Unknown
19. “Do what you have to do until you can do what you want to do.” —Oprah Winfrey
20. “Create healthy habits, not restrictions.” —Unknown
21. “Don’t let the scale define you. Be active, be healthy, be happy.” —Unknown
22. “It’s going to be a journey. It’s not a sprint to get in shape.” —Kerri Walsh Jennings
23. “No matter how many mistakes you make or how slow you progress, you are still way ahead of everyone who isn’t trying.” —Tony Robbins
24. “Just believe in yourself. Even if you don’t pretend that you do and, and some point, you will.” —Venus Williams
25. “Strive for progress, not perfection.” —Unknown
26. “All great achievements require time.” —Maya Angelou
27. “We cannot start over. But we can begin now and make a new ending.” —Zig Ziglar
Hopefully these weekend workout motivation quotes will help you reach your best possible version of you. If need more fitness and workout quotes for motivation the you can refer to the below links for more similar gym quotes for Instagram or Facebook.
Best 84 Workout Quotes For Captions And Status
Best 54 Inspirational Quotes About Life And Struggles
77 Best Fitness Quotes For Captions And Status On Instagram
More Weekday Workout Motivation Quotes & Captions Ideas