Show your brother and sister how important they are in your life and how important the festival of Raksha Bandhan for you by sending the importance of rakhi quotes on the occasion.
After all, this festival is the celebration of brother and sister love. Here are some of the best Raksha Bandhan quotes for brothers and sisters.
Table Of Content:
- Rakhi Messages for Sister
- Rakhi Messages for Brother
- Raksha Bandhan (Rakhi) Quotes
- Importance of Rakhi Quotes
Rakhi Messages for Sister
- Dearest sister,
First of all a very “Happy Raksha Bandhan”.
This Raksha Bandhan I promise
I will always hold your back,
Whenever you turn back,
You will find me always.
- My little sister
I don’t know how
Life will take a turn
But I promise you
The place you hold in my heart
No one ever will replace.
!!Happy Raksha Bandhan sis!!
- One thing I never forget to pray to God is – to protect my sweet sister from all the evil and give her the world of happiness. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- I love you sister till death and will always be one call away in all your needs. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
More: Best 139 Brother Sister Caption For Instagram
- Its a promise of your brother that no matter what, I will always support and love you. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- I feel proud to have a sister like you. Be the same strong-minded girl always!! Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- Hey sister!! I may be younger you but strong enough to protect you from any evil. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- I am glad to receive the most precious gift from God that is you sister!! Loads of love & Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- Your happiness is my world, my baby sister!! Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- Life is beautiful because of you my darling sister.
Rakhi Messages For Brother
- My darling brother, I know I fight with you a lot, but today, at an auspicious occasion of Raksha Bandhan, I just want to tell you that you are my world and being your sister is an honor to me.
- My dear brother, you are the reason for my smile. I thank the universe for choosing me your sister.
- O…my brother- Until you are there in my life, I don’t need a friend.
- You are the luckiest boy because you have a sister like me. Happy Raksha Bandhan bro!
- You are the best gift that I received from my parents. Love you so much brother! Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- I have the loveliest and sweetest brother in this world. Thanks for being the best one!! Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- The one who is reading this message is very close to my heart and I love him the most. He is indeed you, my handsome brother. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- No one can love, respect, tease, protect, and understand me as you do my good-looking brother. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- Happy Raksha Bandhan my brother!!! This Raksha Bandhan, I promise to you that I will never leave to tease you, but whenever you need me in difficult times, I will always be there by your side to protect & support you.
- This Raksha Bandhan, I pray to God to give my handsome brother good health, long life, the world of happiness, positivity, peace, and all that he desires for. Happy Raksha Bandhan to my lovely brother!!
Raksha Bandhan (Rakhi) Quotes
- “Brothers and sisters are as close as hands and feet.”– Vietnamese Proverb
- “Sometimes being a brother is even better than being a superhero”- Marc Brown
- “My brother may not always be at my side but he is always in my heart” – Unknown
- “A friend is a brother who was once a bother.” – Unknown
- “Our brothers and sisters are there with us from the dawn of our personal stories to the inevitable dusk.” – Susan Scarf Merrell
- “A sibling may be the keeper of one’s identity, the only person with the keys to one’s unfettered, more fundamental self.”– Marian Sandmaier
- “My big brother still thinks he’s a better singer than me.”– Rod Stewart
- “Children of the same family, the same blood, with the same first associations and habits, have some means of enjoyment in their power, which no subsequent connections can supply.”– Jane Austen
- “Having a sister is like having a best friend you can’t get rid of. You know whatever you do, they’ll still be there.”– Amy Li
- “Being a big sister is to love your brother, even if he does not want it or love you in return.”- Unknown
Importance of Rakhi Quotes
- Festivals increase the bond of love among families but rakhi strengthens the bond of love between brother and sister.
- Rakhi is all about the vows that brother gives to their sister. It reminds the brother and sister of their respective responsibilities.
- Rakhi is incomplete without the brother and sister. Lots of love for the festival to everyone.
- Rakhi strengthens the bond of love between brother and sister. Happy Rakshabandhan.
- “Rakhi recall a brother, his responsibility towards her sister. Happy Raksha Bandhan”
- “Never break the trust of your sister, this festival of Rakhi gives this message to every brother. Happy Raksha Bandhan.”
- “Celebrate the festival of Rakhi with family and friends and don’t ever forget your commitments you made to your sister.”
- “Sister is the loveliest relationship one can ever have in his life. Happy Raksha Bandhan.”
- “This Raksha Bandhan promise your sister that you will always support her. Happy Raksha Bandhan.”