Show your brother and sister how important they are in your life and how important the festival of Raksha Bandhan for you by sending the importance of rakhi quotes on the occasion.
After all, this festival is the celebration of brother and sister love. Here are some of the best Raksha Bandhan quotes for brothers and sisters.
Table Of Content:
Raksha Bandhan Wishes
- My best wishes and lots of love to my dear brother. Happy Raksha Bandhan brother! Thanks for being the most amazing brother and my best friend.
- As long as you are by my side, I don’t need anyone else. Thank you so much, Bhai, for loving me, supporting me, guiding me, and being as crazy as me. You’re the best brother a sister can ask for. Happy Rakhi Brother!!
- Sister, on this special day of Raksha Bandhan, I want to tell you that I will always hold your back. I feel blessed to have you in my life and you are a wonderful person. Sorry, I tease you the most because, in this entire world, you are the one I love the most. I am giving you a promise that I will always love and protect you.
- You care for me like a mother. I respect and love you. Thanks for always pampering me and supporting me. No one can be like you my darling sister. Wish you a very happy Raksha Bandhan dearest sister.
- You fight with me for the smallest things and tease me the most, but, I know you are the one who also loves me the most. I want to tell you, my brother, that I also love you the same way. Words will fall short to convey the extent of my love for you. I love you brother and happy Rakhi!!
- You always fight with me that I don’t love you and always tease you a lot. But, my dear sister, on this auspicious occasion of Rakhi, I just want to say that I love you the most my baby sister. Hey listen, it doesn’t mean that I will stop teasing you. Happy Rakhi sister!
- Thank you for being the most wonderful brother. Happy Rakhi Bhaiya!!
- You are a gem of my life. I just pray to God to give you long life and abundant happiness. Thank you so much, Bhai for letting me complete my dreams and supporting me throughout my struggle. I am very grateful to God for choosing me your sister.
- Having a sister like you is such an awesome feeling. Sorry for not being with you this Raksha Bandhan but I promise I will compensate this by giving you the most amazing gift like you. Happy Raksha Bandhan my sweet sister.
- You make this life beautiful for me. I promise to protect you from every evil eye and will support you in your every decision. I love you, my beautiful sister. Have the best day today and always.
Short Slogan on Raksha Bandhan
- May all brothers and sisters have the best time together. Happy Rakshabandhan.
- May all colors of rakhi bring lots of happiness and prosperity in your life. Lots of wishes for Rakshabandhan.
- Red, green, pink, yellow, may all shades of Rakhi make your life blow.
- May the love and enthusiasm of Rakshabandhan bring all shades of happiness in your life. Happy Rakshabandhan to all brothers and sisters.
- “This is my commitment to you dear sister, to support you, I will always be there. Happy Raksha Bandhan”
- “Whenever you feel sad, just turn back, you will see me standing and cheering you up. Happy Raksha Bandhan”
- “I am so grateful that God has gifted me, you as my sister. I love you and trust you. Happy Raksha Bandhan”
- “On the day of Raksha Bandhan, every brother should commit that he will protect her sister.”
- “Raksha Bandhan will justify its meaning on the day when girls will be seen moving on the road without any worries.”
Raksha Bandhan (Rakhi) Greetings
- Sending you a thread of love which will bind our heart and life and makes our bond of togetherness stronger. Happy Raksha Bandhan! Wishing you a very Happy Raksha Bandhan!!
- In every phase of my life, you have always supported and loved me. This Raksha Bandhan, I promise to do the same for you and will always stand by your side no matter what. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- A brother is the best friend you receive from the universe. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- Thanks brother for extending your help and support to me in my bad times. Tons of love for Raksha Bandhan!
- I love you so much brother and promise to always love you till death. Wish you a very Raksha Bandhan
- When you tie Rakhi on my wrist and when every time I see it, this reminds me of all the lovely memories we had together. Happy Raksha Bandhan dear sister!
- A sister is the shadow of all the beautiful memories of childhood. Happy Raksha Bandhan sweetest sister!!!
- I feel very blessed to have such a caring and loving brother like you. Thanks for always being there for me. Wishing you a very blissful Raksha Bandhan.
- Our bond of love is forever. No one can listen and understand me like you do dear sister. Thanks for being the most amazing friend and a dear sister. Thanks for caring about me like a mother and love me the most. I am very grateful to have you in my life.